Activity 4- Creating and Publishing Multimedia Using blog

   

    EMPOWERMENT TECHNOLOGY

Creating and Publishing Multimedia Using Blog


WHAT IS MULTIMEDIA?

refers to the use of different types of media, such as text, graphics, audio, video, and animation, in a single presentation or communication. It combines different elements to create an interactive and engaging experience for the user. Examples of multimedia include websites,games, presentations, video, and music videos.

My understanding about multimedia 

Multimedia is a combination of different media types, such as text, images, audio, video, and interactive elements. It is used to convey information, entertain, and engage an audience. Multimedia is commonly used in digital media, including websites, social media, and mobile apps. It allows for a more interactive and immersive experience compared to traditional media. Production of multimedia content requires specialized skills in areas such as design, animation, video production, and programming.

Multimedia can be accessed through Multimedia can be accessed through various devices, such as computers, smartphones, tablets, and televisions. The use of multimedia has increasingly popular due to advancements in technology and the internet. It has revolutionized the way we communicate, learn, and entertain ourselves.

I have used some of a  social media sites where I can share the things that I create and watch ing using multimedia. Here the following examples of platforms where I can use multimedia to share thoughts 



YOUTUBE: I use this for watching my favorite shows and following my favorite people to stay updated and entertainment.


FACEBOOK:I also use this for staying connected to my family and friends so I'm not late from news on their life

https://www.facebook.com/lothariel.lingad.5?mibextid=sgpPy7WDqP7Hc8ec


INSTAGRAM: I use this for sharing my high quality pictures,videos and interacting with people.

https://instagram.com/ariel_lingad?igshid=MzNlNGNkZWQ4Mg==


MOBILE LEGEND: I also play games I use this for entertainment and stress relief from stress in modules, assignments, house chore,etc.if you want to play with me here's my ID.1353740152 (11580)



Canva: I use this for my presentations on my reports on school and sometimes for creating a poster just for fun.



WIX: I  also have WIX for our class informations to know about us more.

https://lotariel17.wixsite.com/pythagorasfam


TIKTOK: I Use This for watching ONLY I never upload any videos here because i don't want to look akward.

(Note: make sure to follow me)

HOW DO I USE MULTIMEDIA?

I use MULTIMEDIA to interact with others,share my Beliefs,my knowledge and my thoughts.I also use this for entertainment like watching videos and playing games.And finally I use this for my presentations activities and documents that I use on my Academic.

What do I think the significance of using Multimedia?

I think the significance of using  multimedia is  having better education Easy to access information.As a student I in this modern world I can say multimedia makes our education easy because you don't have to go to library if you want to learn something you just need to go to GOOGLE and search anything that you want.Also here another 5 significance of using MULTIMEDIA 

 Enhancing engagement and interaction offers more interactive and engaging experience for users, making it easier to grab and hold their attention,Conveying complex information Multimedia can help simplify complex concepts by presenting information in different formats, such as images, videos, and animations,Increasing accessibility Multimedia can make information more accessible to a wider audience, including people with disabilities or those with different learning styles,Improving memory retention The use of multimedia has been shown to improve memory retention compared to traditional text-based learning and Enabling creativity Multimedia provides a platform for creative expression and allows for the integration of different art forms.








Comments